Short Courses Training Diplomas
Our WordPress training course has been designed to give you a complete overview so you can work effectively fast. We take you from the basics to a practical level, developing your skills and getting you to use them straight away. If you can create a word document you can use wordpress.
Things you will do and skills you will gain by attending this course
– Learn to design a website effectively.
– Learn to upload, optimize and manage your website correctly
HOW TO START WORK AS FREELANCER
Freelancing is a self-employment opportunity which can be availed either working online or offline. As a freelancer you work for someone without being a part of their company. Working as a freelancer knows no age limit; having a skillset is enough to start earning from home. With growing passage of time, various methods have evolved of working as freelancer with individuals or companies preferring freelancers to get their work done at the most minimal cost. This course will train you to find freelance work opportunities, choose the best assignment for you, maintain good rapport with your customers and clients and build a strong portfolio.
Who can attend
- Current freelancers who want to build and differentiate their businesses
- Anyone interested in becoming a professional freelancer
This program enables students to:
- Find freelance work opportunities suited to their skills
- How to prepare winning proposals for clients
- How to create your profile and attract clients
- How to bid and win a project
- How to create unique work and increase demand for your work
- Understand what it takes to be more than the average freelancer
- Turn professional and make a commitment to finding better clients and doing better work
Duration of Course
- The duration of the Course is 4 hours
Awards & Certificates
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will receive a Completion Certificate by NIST.